- Recent Job Postings
- Electronic Assembly Training ProgramManpowerSan Diego, CA
- Insurance Supplement ManagerEagle Shield ConstructionRichardson, TX
- Store Sales AssociateOptimum Health InstituteSan Diego, CA
- Box Office AssociateCYT San DiegoEl Cajon, CA
- Executive Administrative AssistantMorris Cerullo World EvangelismSan Diego, CA
- Enterprise Solutions Integration ArchitectMorris Cerullo World EvangelismSan Diego, CA
- Digital Project ManagerMorris Cerullo World EvangelismSan Diego, CA
- System Test Automation EngineerMorris Cerullo World EvangelismSan Diego, CA
- PROGRAM CONSULTANT / SALESOptimum Health InstituteSan Diego, CA
- Administrative Assistant/ClerkRoyal Reagan's E-MarketplaceESCONDIDO, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Francis Fenelon once said, “A life of faith enables us to see God in everything and it holds the mind in a state of readiness for whatever may be His will.” That state of readiness enables us to receive God’s promises. If we stop expecting the promises, we will waver in our obedience to God’s instruction. The choice is yours. You can decide to keep your eyes focused on God’s blessings and the promises in His Word.You can decide to listen for His voice and live in that state of readiness that gives God room to work on your behalf. The path to success is clearly spelled out. Patiently endure the process and allow the time required to complete it. Live ready to do whatever God tells you and “you will receive all that He has promised.” Not might receive, but will receive!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know how everything turns out. In my obedience I receive all that God has promised.
- By faith I receive the strength to stay in the will of God.
- I thank God that His will for me is good and that He is faithful to lead me into it.
Word of the Day
Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Got a Job?
That God may guide my steps in the next months and heal my marriage.
Need prayers for trust and patience to allow God's plan to unfold for me in my job.
Need for prayer - current job interferes with bank pain and need to find something different. It's complicated because...
No events found.