- Recent Job Postings
- Case Manager (Child Care Eligibility Specialist I)Child Development Associates, Inc.Kearny Mesa, CA
- Account ExecutiveiHeartMedia, Inc.San Diego, CA
- Desktop Support TechnicianiHeartMedia, Inc.San Diego, CA
- Lead TeacherChild Development Associates, Inc.National City, CA
- Continuity CoordinatoriHeartMedia, Inc.San Diego, CA
- laborer, carpenter's helperIntegrity Custom ConstructionSan Diego, CA
- Production CoordinatorMorris Cerullo World EvangelismSan Diego, CA
- Customer Advocate - Lead QualifierMonk DevelopmentSan Diego, CA
- Onboarding Specialist - Ekklesia 360Monk DevelopmentSan Diego, CA
- Gift and Estate Design SpecialistGreat Commission FoundationOrlando, FL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This one simple revelation can make all the difference in the world. When you try to save yourself and please the Lord in your own strength, you “walk in darkness and deep trouble.” Only Jesus can light the way and give the victory. He is all that you need and more than enough! If you aren’t experiencing peace and freedom, go back to this verse and examine your heart. Where have you put your trust and confidence? If it’s anywhere but in the name of Jesus, you’ve found the problem and you’re on your way to victory. Be encouraged. It’s not up to you to solve all your problems and to handle all your challenges. It is up to Christ in you and as you lean on Him you will be supported!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am in Christ and He meets all my needs.
- By faith I rely on, trust in and have confidence in the name of Jesus.
- I thank God that I am covered and empowered by His Spirit working inand through me.
Word of the Day
Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Got a Job?
For my health and I'm looking for a job so I can provide for my home also need prayer for my mind to get right and get...
Pray that my husband and I can find jobs that will provide us with enough income to relieve ourselves from crippling...
I'm qualified Clinical Psychologist,
Andrew Mulenga has been at the forefront community and at Country...
Run4Jobs 2016 - Coming Soon!
October 08 7:00 am - 10:00 am